PACE announces the 11th N LA Gay & Lesbian Film Festival, Sept. 5-8th, at the Robinson Film Center in downtown Shreveport
Shreveport, LA – July 31, 2019
As PACE enters a new decade with our 11th North Louisiana Gay & Lesbian Film Festival (NLGLFF), we have some exciting changes ahead! We’ve learned a lot during this past decade as we’ve listened to our festival attendees, visiting filmmakers and celebrities, and organizers of the Louisiana Film Prize. We’re excited to announce some changes that we believe will allow our attendees to more fully participate in all our festival events:
· The 2019 NLGLFF will open on Thursday, September 5 and run through Sunday, September 8;
· There will be multiple special events every day;
· Our always festive reception will be Saturday night, September 7th;
· Festival passes purchased at the Robinson Film Center (and which come with most sponsorships) will allow admission to each one of our four feature films plus our Shorts program, all of which will show multiple times. The #ThrowbackThursday film will be purchased separately;
· A fully-punched festival pass will allow attendees to vote on Best Feature Film and Best Short Film as well as new award categories of Best Director, Best Performance in a Leading Role, and Best Performance in a Supporting Role.
Our film festival is the Robinson Film Center’s most successful film festival and continues to facilitate discussions ripped from today’s headlines while creating some of our own through our thought-provoking films, panels, and guest commentaries.
Watch our film festival Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/nlglff/ or our film festival website nlglff.org for more information on guest appearances, the opening weekend reception, festival passes, Q&As, panel discussions, summaries and trailers for all our films, and other special events.